I recently joined Keller Williams Real Estate and wanted to share my reasons with you. Having practiced law for almost 30 years, I continue to learn every day. In fact, one of my favorite things about being in the law business is that you can never spend enough time learning. Call me a nerd, but I love it. So, why Keller Williams?
1. Keller Williams is an internationally recognized real estate brokerage company. With over 120,000 realtors all over the world, Keller Williams is the largest agent based real estate brokerage company in the world. Bigger doesn’t always mean better, but bigger means resources to develop a top notch business model that benefits real estate clients. That’s what I have found in this company. Everything we do is designed to help the client receive the best services available regardless of whether they are a first time home buyer, a real estate developer or a real estate investor.
2. I’m in business for myself. I’m still the Weinstein Team, the Weinstein brand, the local guy who sees you at the grocery store and the guy that supports our local community. Instead of feeling unavailable to help a client at the highest level because I didn’t have the resources of a major brokerage house, I found a joint venture partner that takes care of this and more for my clients. The information available to a Keller Williams agent is the most up to date, relevant information available in the market. It is truly fascinating how sophisticated KW is and how much they care about the clients.
3. Keller Williams has a culture that I get. You can say I drank the Kool-Aid if you want to – I have. Being professional, well trained, well educated, well prepared (the list goes on) is something I am all in favor of to help my clients. No stone has been left unturned when it comes to preparing agents and brokers to help clients. Very cool.
4. I call it a back office, but the computer software system that is now available to me is the most powerful business software I have ever seen for a company. For those of you that know me, you know I would not have done well at an IBM or any other rigid structured company. KW allows me to be me while utilizing the training tools and educational software they have developed over the last 30 years. It’s going to take me years just to watch all the training videos, but I intend to watch everyone of them.
5. My personality is a good fit for KW. I want to recruit others to work with me and KW so they can make their dreams come true. KW is structured to provide amazing mentoring but the structure also allows me to find people throughout the country that I want to work with to be KW agents on my team. he entire system is set up so that we all succeed while helping clients achieve their objectives.
I’m looking forward to sharing my KW association stories with you.